Are you tired of that normal waxing or shaving for getting rid of unwanted hair? If yes, then you got to think of laser hair removal in Delhi. It is very effective and treats each and every hair individually. It gives better results in comparison with other procedures.
Given below are 8 things that you should know about Laser Hair Removal:
- This procedure isn’t suitable for all hair and skin types. If the best results are desired, the hair must be dark and skin must be light. A pigmented tissue is targeted by the procedure and so, it doesn’t show effectiveness on grey, blonde or white hair.
- The popular areas for getting this procedure done are legs, arms, lips, chest, underarms, bikini line, and back. No doubt, it’s expensive but is totally worth it. The cost depends on the area where it has to be done.
- Just one session might not be enough. depending on the hair and color of the skin, around 6 to 8 sessions might be needed.
- There are very less to no side effects involved. When the treatment is done, the area might become a bit swollen or sore but it happens only for few minutes. Sometimes, effects like texture change, scarring or blistering might be seen too but they are quite rare. But when a renowned clinic is visited, side effects are lowered to a great extent.
- Some research should be done before booking the appointment. An experienced and qualified doctor must be consulted for this procedure. Don’t always look for cheapest clinics as they might not offer the best results. Good clinics don’t run behind the advertisement.
- A thorough consultation with an expert is needed; basically, it lasts for around 30-40 minutes. The entire history has to be discussed in detail.
- An advice of the clinician has to be followed properly. During this, various things will be suggested and warned. Relevant information will be provided so that the procedure becomes a success.
- A beam of the laser is passed through the skin to follicles of hair. Due to this heat, the follicles are damaged and growth is stopped.
In case you want to get laser hair removal in Dwarka done, visit the clinic of Dr. S K Kashyap. He knows the right technique and will guarantee 100 percent success in the procedure.