Vitiligo Treatment in Delhi
Get amazing OFFERS/DISCOUNTS on Vitiligo Treatment.
Vitiligo Treatment at Delhi Laser Clinic
We provide the highest quality medical care, individualized treatment at Delhi Laser Clinic by the experts in the shortest amount of time. Each patient is observed by the experts and according to condition, treatments have been suggested/implemented.
Vitiligo can now be successfully dealt with by using laser lights vitiligo treatment in Delhi, India!
Vitiligo is a skin disorder upsetting the body’s manufacture of melanin in the skin, which causes white blotches of skin on the body. Vitiligo is a skin condition that is primarily categorized by the loss of pigment in diverse regions of the skin. It seems to occur when the body’s immune cells terminate the cells that create melanocytes which are accountable for producing the brown pigment of the skin. The main reason for this abnormal skin disease is still indefinite, but the experts say that it is owing to an autoimmune problem.
Vitiligo is a non-contagious condition, but it is protracted and once you have it, a lot of efforts have to be put in to everlastingly get rid of it. It is a serious ailment as it can affect an individual’s physical and emotional life. There is no eternal cure for vitiligo yet, but there are some treatments that aim to upsurge the pigment of the affected skin. One of them is laser vitiligo treatment in Delhi. It aims to depigment blotches of vitiligo and is tested to be safe and effective. You can visit Delhi Laser Clinic to know more about the laser vitiligo treatment cost in Delhi and benefits.
Causes of Vitiligo:
Startlingly, the causes of vitiligo are yet to be accurately established, but the maximum of the research so far points to the following:
- An autoimmune sickness: the patient’s immune system becomes overcharged and terminates the melanocytes2
- Hereditary oxidative stress inequality
- A traumatic event
- Impairment to the skin because of a critical sunburn or cut
- Exposure to certain chemicals
- A neural reason
- A viral cause
Vitiligo is not communicable or transmissible i.e. individuals cannot catch it from each other.
Why Delhi Laser Clinic ?
Having more than 10 years experience, Dr. S. K. Kashyap has treated more than five thousands patients.
Treatment choices perfectly match your goals of treatment complications with early intervention.
Quality and Safety
All team members at Delhi Laser Clinic have been trained thoroughly to assist in any situation.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Some Key Facts on Vitiligo:
Here are some key points about vitiligo:
- Vitiligo can affect individuals of any age, race or gender
- Vitiligo affects melanocytes that create the pigment melanin
- The exact cause of vitiligo is not still recognized, but some researchers have confidence that it is an autoimmune disorder
- Some scientists think that vitiligo might be triggered by a virus
- You cannot catch vitiligo from another individual
- Vitiligo is divided into two categories i.e. non-segmental and segmental vitiligo
- Contact with UVA or UVB light can help some persons with the condition
- If more than 50% of the skin is affected, depigmentation might be a considerable option
How is Vitiligo diagnosed?
If the dermatologist at Delhi Laser Clinic doubts that you have vitiligo, he or she will:
- Review your medical history and might ask particular queries such as whether someone in your family has vitiligo.
- Perform a physical examination, observing cautiously at the affected skin.
You also might need a blood test to check the health of your thyroid gland. Individuals who have vitiligo often have an autoimmune thyroid sickness. A blood test will tell whether your thyroid is strong or not.
Laser Vitiligo Treatment
One of the most pioneering vitiligo treatment in Delhi is laser treatment therapy. Just like phototherapy, it employs ultraviolet rays to arouse the melanocytes in your skin. Unlike photo therapy, however, it directs the light using a laser, so it assures to be more effective and causes scarcer side effects. vitiligo treatment fundamentally uses light to re-pigment the skin. Patient might sit in a light box or get excimer laser treatments. Light box is used to treat extensive vitiligo whereas laser treats a small area. It works amazingly on the face and is least effective on hands and feet.
Accolades and Certificates
Delhi Laser Clinic is known for its excellence as it is blessed with the knowledge, experience, and dedication of Dr. S.K. Kashyap, Leading Dermatologist in Delhi. Delhi Laser Clinic has won many certificates and appreciations by various authorities in India.
Opening Hours at Delhi Laser Clinic
Monday – Sunday10 AM – 8 PM
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented. We remind you for appointment according to Doctors timetable.
9990 515 333
For Consultation and Booking Appointment call us.
- Laser Hair Removal and Their Advantages to Your Skin Oct 30, 2018
- How Dermatology Experts Can Help You? Oct 30, 2018
- Know All About Dermal Fillers Treatment Oct 30, 2018
Get News & Updates
Sign up for important updates, special offers & discounts and appointment reminders from the Health Connector.
on the selected treatments